- 2000 CARR Powerfuge Pilot cetrifuge rated at up to 1 liter per minute with a centrifugal force at bowl wall of 20,000 G's @ 15,325 rpm and 13,333 G's @ 15,325 at pol surface. 316L & 17-4 stainless steel construction.
- Constructed to perform two-phase separation.
- Operating temperature range from 2 to 40 Deg. C.
- Maximum internal case pressure 5 psi.
- Include spare centrifuge bowl with holding base.
- Disassembly tools and oodles of parts.
- - Coolant In/Out with Valve
- - View Port
- - Feed Port
- - Centrate Out
- - Bowl Case Drain
- - Base Ring Drain / Nitrogen In with Valve
- Variable speed 1.5hp drive motor, wash down